how to delete instagram account
If you want to delete your Instagram account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the screen and select "Settings" from the menu that appears.
- Click on "Help" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Managing Your Account" and then select "Delete Your Account".
- Choose a reason for deleting your account from the dropdown menu.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click on "Permanently delete my account".
Once you click on "Permanently delete my account", your account and all of its data, including your photos, videos, followers, and messages, will be permanently deleted. Keep in mind that this action is irreversible, and you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the data that was associated with it